Hey girl you look so good. I can't believe you are going to be a mommy any second. Looks like you scored at your baby showers! I need your address so here's my e-mail when you get a sec! knandersen@yahoo.com. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pics of the lil cutie! Love Ya!
Everytime I go to your page I'm just waiting to see a new post saying, She's here!! You're shower pictures are cute, Jessica looks just the same to me. How fun!!
OMG!!! I LEAVE & YOU ARE @ 3??? I'm so sorry I couldn't come and see you it was so crazy. I didn't even get to see my dad for more then 3 hours. It was so crazy!!! Don't you worry though...I'll come see you when you have that little one...An by the way nice slip to TIFFY!!! P.S. An don't worry, I tried to tickle her to death and she still wouldn't budge...(she's such a good friend to you)... Love you three, carita
aaaaahhhh nuts. I was going to see if you wanted me to be at your birth, you know, taking pictures so you could have lasting memories of the whole things. Oh well. Waiting for a birth story... We want all the details!
8 People Who care:
Hey girl you look so good. I can't believe you are going to be a mommy any second. Looks like you scored at your baby showers! I need your address so here's my e-mail when you get a sec! knandersen@yahoo.com. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pics of the lil cutie! Love Ya!
I'm crossing my fingers and holding my breathe!!! I can hardly wait!!!! I wish I was out there for her birth:(
Everytime I go to your page I'm just waiting to see a new post saying, She's here!! You're shower pictures are cute, Jessica looks just the same to me. How fun!!
Yeah! That is awesome. I'm jealous you are dilating without any labor. I can't wait to see her little face. She is going to be so beautiful!
PS..CALL ME TODAY!
OMG!!! I LEAVE & YOU ARE @ 3??? I'm so sorry I couldn't come and see you it was so crazy. I didn't even get to see my dad for more then 3 hours. It was so crazy!!! Don't you worry though...I'll come see you when you have that little one...An by the way nice slip to TIFFY!!! P.S. An don't worry, I tried to tickle her to death and she still wouldn't budge...(she's such a good friend to you)...
Love you three, carita
CONGRATULATIONS, Cuz!!!! I am soooo happy for you two. I can't wait to come and visit and meet her! Love you!
aaaaahhhh nuts. I was going to see if you wanted me to be at your birth, you know, taking pictures so you could have lasting memories of the whole things. Oh well. Waiting for a birth story... We want all the details!
Post a Comment