3/15/09

Whoa! She Totally Dropped!


Last night when Sean and I got home from the shower I started getting ready for bed. I am not kidding when I say I totally felt this little baby finally drop! It was weird because I didn't know it was going to be this distinct feeling. Maybe it's not for everyone, but it was for me! I looked at Sean and lifted my shirt up and all he said was, "WHOA! What the?" I was so weirded out! Anyway! Here's a picture. Yesterday my belly was round from my boobs down (look at the pics from th shower and you can tell)!




3 People Who care:

Amy Sorenson Roberts said...

awww what a cute little belly you have! and you have TOTALLY dropped! looking at your shower pictures then this one you can really tell! Anyday now!

KAHRA'S said...

OMG!!! YOU TOTALLY DROPPED!!! SHE KNOWS AUNTIE CARITA IS COMING THAT'S WHY!!! HAHAHA!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!
TIFFANY AND THE GIRLS GAVE ME UPDATES ON YOU DURING YOUR SHOWER. I WISH I WAS THERE FOR IT.
I WILL SEE YOU AND YOUR BABY BELLY IN 2 DAYS!!!

Amy said...

That is insane! Very obvious that girl dropped! I never had a distinct feeling :( I just felt like they were in my pelvic area the whole time!