

Yes! Little Ryiah Isabel Doane entered this world on March 25, 2009 with a cry before she was even all the way out! She is the tiniest little bit of perfection I've ever seen! She was 5lbs. 5oz. and 18 in. She has hair as silky soft as it gets! Ryiah looks exactly like her proud daddy, Sean. I mean exactly! She has his nose (lopsided nostrils), lips (plump), and chin (with a deep crease), and long feet! If she grows into them she will be tall and thin just like him! She has no bum AT ALL! It's so cute! She doesn't have an oz. of body fat which made me take a long hard look at myself in the mirror to see where it all actually went! 3olbs is still clingin' to me! :o)
I'll get the whole story up and more pictures when I'm feeling better. We just got home today and I haven't had more than 2 hours of sleep since Tuesday morning at 5:30am! I'm not exagerating. I'm exhausted! So deal with this for now and I'll get more up later!
4 People Who care:
CONGRATS!!!! She is tiny and adorable!
I can't believe I missed her by 2 whole flippen days!!! She is so beautiful...CONGRATS!!! You tell her Auntie Carita will be there in June to give her lots of lovvies!!!
NICOLE AND SEAN!!! Yeah for it all! She is so tiny and sweet! I love that picture of all three of you- too cute:) Call me when you are feeling up to it! I want to hear details!
Congrats!!! She is so tiny and perfect!!
Post a Comment