12/20/08

25 Weeks



I am 6 1/2 months now! Time is flying! Baby Reagan moves all over the place, mostly at night when I'm calm and still. She is so cute already! I just know it! Haha!
I feel great! I don't even feel pregnant right now. Aside from being a lot heavier (I've already gained 23lbs.) I feel normal. I can't imagine how much more weight I am going to gain if I have at least 3 months left! I feel better now than I have the entire time. I'm trying to stay busy while my energy last because I have no idea what my 3rd trimester will bring! I love feeling good though! I just wish I was working so I was constantly doing something. BUT - on the flip side, maybe I'm feeling so great because I'm not over doing it and I'm staying calm most of the time. I just thought of that! So maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

8 People Who care:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I love this point in the pregnancy! 6 t0 8 months I feel the best.....lucky girl!

Jessica B Photography said...

so cute!

Hillary said...

Nicole, you look so cute! I agree, 6-7 months is the best time in pregnancy. Cute name you picked out too, I know she is going to be beautiful!

Melissa B said...

You look great hun! I love the name tht you guys settled on! You better still be feeling great in a few weeks when we get there. I can't wait! =)

Brooke said...

you look so cute!

K+C=M+K said...

Baby Reagan- I love it! I didn't know you had a name for her yet! And yes, you know I will be there for the baby shower- let me know the details! Miss you and your cute belly, it's adorable!

Anonymous said...

cool blog