12/22/08

7 Random Things

Thanks Brooke . . .

1. I have a major fish phobia. I don't know why or what brought it on, but ever since I can remember, I have been freaked by fish. Yes, even the pretty, colorful ones! Sean took me to an aquarium when we were dating. I tried to stay calm because I didn't want him to think I was crazy, but I ended up in tears and making him take me out of there!

2. My favorite job ever was being a flight attendant. I would definitely do that again and stick with it if it were a good time for that kind of thing. It's not. Also, with a baby on the way. . .not the best of choices. I really loved it though!

3. Even though I will never do it, inside I always wanted to be a power woman on Wall Street! Haha! How weird is that? I don't think anyone would ever think that about me!

4. I've come to realize that good friends are more rare than anything else in the world and you're lucky if you have at least 1 true one. It's amazing to me how people fall away from one another the older we get. The closest people to me are related to me. I think my sisters in law have become my best friends. Most everyone else is there for me when it's convenient for them.

5. Sean and I only dated for 5 months before getting married! Crazy, but look at us go!

6. I hate garlic! HATE it! I don't even like to be in the house when someone is cooking with it! BUT - since I've been pregnant, it hasn't affected me that badly! I've even eaten a few things with garlic in it and I've been fine with it! Hopefully that won't change after Reagan comes!

7. Sean and plan on moving. . .probably away from Vegas. Sean hates it here and we both want to be somewhere where people are kind and genuine. It will be the hardest for me to leave my family. My biggest thought is not seeing my little nieces and nephews growing up. I LOVE them more than ANYTHING! That is the truth. I don't think anything makes me happier than seeing those little ones come through the door and give me hugs and kisses! But I wouldn't mind leaving and starting again somewhere else! I love new! I love new environments, new people and new opportunities! I'm not sure where we'll go and it won't be for a little while after the baby is born, but I'm all for it!

1 People Who care:

Amy said...

First of all the fish thing is one of the funiest things I've ever heard of...that's worse than your knee phobia. 2nd, you're right I do only call you when it's convenient for me, but hey at least you get the privledge of talking to me. Lastly, I hear the Provo/Orem area is one of the BEST places to live! Let me know when you're going to move up here and I'll help make arrangements!