12/11/08

6 Months And Growing!

Here's a quick look back on how fast I've grown! I look at my first picture and can't even believe how much I've changed! My last two shots (23 weeks and 6 months) are kinda weird because it looks like they should be switched in their order. I must have just eaten a pan of homemade cinnamon rolls right before I took the one in the brown outfit! Haha!

6 Months

23 Weeks

5 Months

4 Months

3 Months

2 Months
1 Month

7 People Who care:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

No preggy mcpreggerson, I am not ignoring you! I was working when you called and then I spaced calling you back! I will call you after work tomorrow! The question is, will you answer???

Amy said...

So Cute! Now your stomach is FINALLY the size of mine! ;) Just kidding yours is still smaller!

Jessica B Photography said...

Aaaahhhhhh, cute!!

K+C=M+K said...

It seems like it is going by so fast! I mean come on, you are going to have a baby in like 3 months! I love seeing your growing baby Nic, and miss you like crazy! How you feeling these days? Are you still working?

Anonymous said...

You're TINY!! Compared to most people anyway, I bet you feel like you've grown a ton. Any names picked out yet??

KAHRA'S said...

Seriously You BIATCH!!!! You still have no ass!!! You look so great...I think it is the cutest thing ever...You all PREGGERS!!! I also hear from Lelia and Tiffy and Chrissy your boobs are getting HUGE!!!!hahaha...I'm doing great just working and getting ready for the Holiday...I can't wait I might get to come home for X-MAS this year...

Love ya,
carita

Anonymous said...

where you come from!