12/8/08

Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch!


MMM! On Sunday I made some cinnamon rolls FROM SCRATCH for the first time ever! Actually it was the first time I have made anything right from scratch! They were so good! They were very time consuming so by the time they were done I skipped over dinner and dug right into one of the warm, gooey goodness! We had a bunch of family over that night and I'm pretty sure they were all anticipating them as much as I was! I've never seen so many people eat their dinner so fast to get to the good stuff! This recipe was from my cousin (thanks Melissa!)! Good thing it made like 6 or 7 pans full of rolls. Everyone got to take some home! YOU'RE ALL WELCOME!!!

5 People Who care:

Dawn Sims said...

wow! I'm impressed. Those look amazing. I've never known you to be the girl in the kitchen. I guess you're getting use to the whole barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. LOL! Love ya!

Melissa B said...

Yummm those look delicious! Now if only I were there to eat one! I'll try to post a weekly recipe of normal food that you can try out that won't make you gain 5 lbs each! LOL.

K+C=M+K said...

I am so impressed with you domestic goddess! You must just be getting ready to be the most awesomest mommy ever!! (p.s. I really LOVE homemade cinnamon rolls for future note:)

Jessica B Photography said...

I'm so proud of your from-scratch-y-ness, Mrs. Blast-o-batter! (No, you will not ever live that one down!)

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,