1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? BOTH
2. Real tree or Artificial? I LIKE FAKE (no mess) BUT SEAN WILL NEVER ALLOW IT.
3. When do you put up the tree? IF IT WERE UP TO ME IT WOULD BE UP THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER ALL THE WAY TO NEW YEARS. BY THE LOOKS OF IT THIS YEAR. . .MIGHT NOT HAPPEN AT ALL!
4. When do you take the tree down? REFER BACK TO #3
5.Do you like eggnog? I USE TO. . . THE THICKNESS GETS ME NOW.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? DIAMOND EARRINGS (that's right. . .I said diamonds as a child! I lost them and never received another pair! Who gives an 8 ear old diamond earrings? Seriously! I'm a bit older now and promise I won't lose them if I get another chance. . . HINT HINT!!!)
7. Hardest person to buy for? MY HUSBAND.
8. Easiest person to buy for? MYSELF OF COURSE!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? NO
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'M BAD. . .USUALLY NEITHER. I NEED TO BE BETTER AT THAT!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A BOOK FROM MY BOYFRIEND WHEN I WAS IN 3RD GRADE! HAHA! I got him this awesome basketball that he wanted so bad and had my mom wrap it all gorgeous and perfect like she always wraps gifts. He loved it. I don't think he even had anything for me then felt bad and got me a book in the Babysitters Club series (which I did love reading) but he didn't wrap it and didn't care and just kinda handed it over and said, "Here." STINKIN' BOYS!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? DON'T HAVE A FAVE, LOVE THEM ALL!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? MOST OF IT LAST MINUTE, BUT I GET STARTED IN NOVEMBER
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? DON'T THINK SO
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? EVERYTHING! I'M FAIR AND EQUAL TO ALL THE GOOD EATINS! WHY DISCRIMINATE?
16. Lights on the tree? YEP! ONLY WHITE THOUGH.
17. Favorite Christmas song? ALL OF THEM! LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? IT WOULD BE NICE TO STAY HOME, BUT WE GOTTA SEE THE WHOLE FAM.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? DASHER, DANCER, PRANCER, VIXEN, COMIT, CUPID, DONNER, BLITZEN . . .RUDOLPH!? RIGHT? MAYBE NOT THE SPELLING!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? STAR
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? ONE CHRISTMAS EVE AND THE REST CHRISTMAS MORNING
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? CROWDS FULL OF IDIOTS!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I LIKE THE BEAUTIFUL CLASSY LOOK MY MOM DOES! I TRY TO MAKE MINE PRETTY LIKE THAT. IT'S NEVER AS GOOD, BUT I THINK IT TURNS OUT NICE!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? THE USUAL
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR ME TO WANT THIS YEAR! HAHA! I'M GOOD WITH THAT THOUGH! I'D RATHER SAVE FOR THE LITTLE BAMBINO!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I'M SURPRISED I RESPONDED, SO I WOULDN' EXPECT ANYONE ELSE TO! LOL!
12/5/08
Christmas Fun
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 People Who care:
Hey Nicole!!! It's Elise from hair school. Amy was just showing me your blog. Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm so excited that you're having a girl. Can I have your address to send you a wedding invitation. My email address is meyoung18@gmail.com. Hope you're doing well. Talk to you soon!
Love,
Elise :)
can u leave ur phone number to me???
Post a Comment