11/25/08

I'm Thankful For . . .

Sean

My whole family

My little bird waiting to hatch

Braxton and Harley

Friends that actually keep in touch and truly care

The weather (except for as I write this I'm watching the weather and we are about to take a drastic turn toward cold and rain! BURR!)

Holidays

2nd chances

Miricles

Sunsets

Dog parks

Relief Society (I don't make it very often, but when I do, it is always what I need!)

Transportation

My health (although after eating 3 of those Lofthouse sugar cookies, Redvines, and soda last night because Sean thought it would be nice to bring home as many bad-for-me things as possible. . .I'm not feeling so healthy. I was up all night feeling it!)

Health benefits

Sean's ability and willingness to work hard. When I say hard, it's an understatment.

My sisters and all their help they've given me through this pregnancy so far.

The drop in gas prices

Babycenter.com

Christmas decor and music

The mountains (especially the ones here through the desert. I think our mountains are some of the most beautiful! I didn't take notice to them until I moved away from them when I was 19. Now I can't go outside without stopping and taking them in for at least a second)

Food (mmm. Food)

No income taxes

TLC channel

My parents' unconditional love

Hardwood floors

Movie theaters

The physical strength of men

Fat clothes

Tummy Buttter

Blogspot.com

Cereal

The internet

Grey's Anatomy

The entire series of Friends

Cuddling with Sean

Making out with Sean

Just being in the same room with Sean

6am - 9am because that's the only time, if any, I get sleep

Seeing snow fall and not living in it!

A roof over my head with heat and air.

Hot showers

Massages

The rain (more so the smell of rain)

Laughing

Loving

Living

My little nephews and niece

Sundays at my parents with the whole family

A good book

Smell good candles

Pretty things aka diamonds! Haha!

The military and those that give up the their lives for us

Doggie poo poo bags!

Music

Dancing

Pictures

I guess I could go on, but I'll stop for the sake of time!

3 People Who care:

Dawn Sims said...

You're awesome. Just incase someone forgets to tell you today! You are and I'm thankful for you being in my life...though, its my very far away life. ;0(
I hope all is well with you, Sean and the little bambino. I can't wait to meet her. Then again hopefully I will at some point! I miss you girlie. Just thought you should know you are seriously one of the few genuine friends out there.

Dawn Sims said...

Oh, and thanks for checking in on my blog! Love ya!!!

K+C=M+K said...

I'm thankful for most of those too! Isn't life just grand?:) Happy Thanksgiving girl!