11/18/08

We Are So Blessed!

I don't mean to rub this in the faces of those that are already 3 knee deep in snow, but is it just me or are we having the most amazing November weather??? It's 79degrees here today and could not be more perfect! It's unreal. I watch the weather back east and in the midwest and northern states and can't help but wonder how those people do it! I mean, it's sub temps elsewhere and we're still in shorts and tanks! Sean just keeps reminding me that it might be nice now, but the cause of it (global warming) is going to have bad effects later. Which, ok, I know that! But can we focus on the positive on a day to day and just enjoy the good while we have it!??! I'm just saying!

7 People Who care:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Shove It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary said...

I too am REALLY enjoying the weather. It does seem unusually hot to me though. Way too warm for Thanksgiving to be here next week. I LOVE winter in Southern Nevada. Although I have been itching to bundle up and have a nice cup of hot cocoa, guess I'll have to keep waiting on that one!

KAHRA'S said...

YA'LL are so lucky you aren't burning to the ground...Everytime I go outside it now smells like a fireplace....

Addie-buggie said...

I luv the weather too! This global warming thing isn't so bad! (okay joking) The weather is nice though more time to got to the park, zoo, hiking and all the fun outdoors stuff! Yeah!!

Lindsey Gifford said...

And thats why I live in Florida! Soo true!

Jessica B Photography said...

I think it's always this warm! I expect to be able to wear t-shirts on Thanksgiving AND Christmas.

Tell Sean that global warming is really not that big of a deal, it's actually a good thing: warmer temperatures = more evaporation = more water vapor in the air = more rainfall. The problem would be holes in the ozone layer.... and the fact that we haven't had a really good rainstorm this summer.