In case your wondering what the BIRTHDAY crap is all about. . . IT'S MY BIRTH MONTH!!! WHOOP WHOOP!
11/6/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PLEASE VISIT NEW BLOG AT youknowyouwanttoreadthis.blogspot.com
In case your wondering what the BIRTHDAY crap is all about. . . IT'S MY BIRTH MONTH!!! WHOOP WHOOP!
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 5:50 PM
7 People Who care:
Hey Chick Happy birthday month! Wish I was closer so we could go celebrate!!!! Any way Yes I read the twilight books and they are good, you should read them!!! Im not much of a reader so if I like them I know you will. well I hope your feeling well, take care of the baby, I love that you are feeling him or her now!!! That is the best part of being prego, you gain such a bond with the baby, a bond no one else can understand. Keep in touch, miss ya tons crystal
hahahahahahahahaha....so you are going to keep this background ALL MONTH? I love you Jennifer Nicole. You are truly one of my favorites. But I am NOT wishing you a happy birthday until the 9th. It would just be WRONG otherwise. Any big birthday bash planned this year?
Birthday Fun! Ooh yes! Now what day is it again?.. Happy Birthday month!!:)
Wow, happy birthday, already. Can you change the background now? It's quite hard to read. :) (I was going to wish you a happy birthday anyway!)
Happy Birthday Girl! We love ya!
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SEXY BIATCH!!!!
LOVE CARITA!!!!
Post a Comment