11/13/08

20 Weeks Today!

More Belly Shots!


6 People Who care:

Amy said...

Sooo cute Nic!

Anonymous said...

HEEEELLLOOO! I did not know you were pregnant, and I went on myspace (which I never do anymore because of blogging) to find you and you are not on my myspace anymore....(Hopefully it was not intentional.) Anyways congratulations, and yeah, your having a girl. They are so much fun! And you look great and you are tiny!!! Anyways I'm going to add you to my blog. I hope to talk to ya soon.

jen and brody said...

I told Brody you had a cute little bump and he said he couldn't even tell when you were sitting down. I agree. But you look dang cute and I'm so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Well Kaili told me you were pregnant so I went to find you on myspace, you weren't on mine so I tracked you down through Jeremiah. Your myspace is private but it did have your blog address. So yeah, that's how I found you. Well I'm glad I found you and now I can stay updated with your pregnancy and everything. I'm so excited for you guys!!

K+C=M+K said...

Love em! You look awesome! You are the cutest preggo girl ever!!!!

KAHRA'S said...

One more BEAUTIFUL GIRL, to add to the Klan of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!! Christina, Tiffany, Lelia, Aubree, Nicole(you)and me(Carita)...Our men are only so "lucky" to be bestowed of the rotten luck of being surrounded by BEAUTIFUL WOMEN in there lives!!! YAYAY!!!! I LOVE YOU SWEETS CONGRATS!!!!