11/6/08

This Is For Chelsea!

Chelsea asked for a full body shot so here ya go!!! I'm only 19 weeks today, but I'm already a heffer! :o)

7 People Who care:

Turley Family said...

not until you gain 50 lbs being prego! {that was me twice, it's a pain workin that off} You look great!!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

Heffer? Hardly. YOu look fabulous! When do we find out??

K+C=M+K said...

I love it I love it I love it!!! I feel like I am actually there with you getting to share it with ya:) You look great btw, don't call yourself names!

Addie-buggie said...

Hey pretty mama! Looking Healthy not heffer like! Awe what a prego glow!

Melissa B said...

You do look great hun! I can't wait to see you next month!

Melissa said...

So I'm scrolling through my list of friends and decided I hadn't checked out your blog in a while. As I clicked on it I was wondering, I wonder if she's pregnant. YOUR PREGNANT!! Congratulations, I'm super excited for you. And happy birthday by the way!

Melissa said...

p.s. You're too cute for a pregers girl. I'm sure the guys are still hitting on you!