My brother Nathan and sis Shannon gave me 3 bins full of baby girl clothes! Um, THANK YOU! I sat down and divided them up into months. It took me a couple hours because there is so much stuff! Most of it was probably only worn a couple times if that! I'm so happy and so thankful for them! This takes a load off. Now we can concentrate on getting the bigger things like baby furniture, stroller, carseat, etc. Woohoo! Thanks guys!
This is only some of the stuff!
Look at my cute little pups sleeping in the corner!
Oh ya. . .we got another dog! We adopted her a couple weeks ago (on my birthday). Braxton needed a friend. I always hated leaving her here alone while we went out or while we were both working. So. . .
This is HarleySean named her. I call her Knarley Harley because she's got the knarliest (how do you actually spell that word?) underbite! She is a total sweetheart. She loves to cuddle. She and Brax get along great now. At first it was iffy. I think Harley just had to get comfortable before she opened up! They're so cute together!
11/21/08
Yay For Nate And Shan!!!
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 People Who care:
That is a stinken cute puppy! Good Job!
Oh, I love Harley! She is so cute and adorable? What kind of mix is she? I love the name Harley, we almost named Hobbs that except Kirk wasn't too keen on it. Glad we didn't now or else they would have gotten so confused when they played together! Ha! So fun you also got so much clothes for baby girl, you are probably set in that department now! Where's the 6 month shot? Are you there yet?
So Nate and Shannon are done having kids??!?!?
Very nice! When I had my last baby a girl at work gave me all her baby boy's clothes and toys from the first year. It was so fun opening up all the bags and bags of stuff and so nice not to have to buy anything. Yay for hand-me-downs!
Yay for family!!! Nick and Elise have done the same thing for us!!! So don't get rid of them when you're done, we'll just keep passing them around.
awww...the doggies are adorable! That is awesome that your bro and sis in law gave you all those clothes! Awesome. Oh and by the way we'll be down feb 21st-mar 2nd. Just remember I'll be working most of that time.
yeahhh i cannot wait! baby girls are the best, sean better get ready for daddys little girl! Awe i can't wait girls are so much fun! I am glad everything was okay at your doc visit (i knew it would be) See you are already such a great mommy and your baby isn't even born yet!
Post a Comment