4/21/09

Family Pictures

Thanks to Jessica Benson, we have our first official family pictures. As you can see above as the header is the cutest picture ever! To see some others check out Jessica's blog at http://www.withoutaplace.blogspot.com/ She truly is great! She did an awesome job even after getting pooped on by Ryiah! Haha! Sorry again about that, Jess! Getting those naked shots don't happen without a price!

2 People Who care:

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh that is such a beautiful picture! When we took Maddie's newborn pictures Sterling was really against the naked pics. So I held her first and it went great, then when it was Ster's turn she peed all over him! The photographer and I were busting up! Him...not so much!

Jessica B Photography said...

Actually, Ryiah's pictures are on my blog at http://withoutaplace.blogspot.com (for your friends who may click on the link) I do have the www.withoutaplace.com website as well, but it's time consuming to update. Blogs are so easy. Thanks for the link though. I don't mind getting pooped on. At least it was just on my pants and not all over my shirt. Ew.