I mean, I really just can't get over how perfect my little elf baby is! This is Ryiah at 3 weeks old. That outfit is one of the ONLY things that fit her (she's barely now fitting in preemie clothes) and her Gma Doane had just given it to her. I had just given her a bath and put the cute little bow in her hair and took her to a friend's office to weigh her. As soon as we pulled up, Ryiah puked all the way down the front and back of the outfit which then spilled over into the car seat in every nook possible! WHY! Why could she have done that right before the outfit or at least waiting until peeps could see how dang cute it was! Ugh. I still love her.
4/16/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 People Who care:
Your carseat is really cute too. (I am a sucker for cute carseats. I just can't bring myself to break down and buy another one yet. We'll wait until one breaks.)
Want to meet me & Hillary at the mall tomorrow? Like we're in high school? The mall on a Friday - what are we thinking????
Your pictures are coming soon....
I Love that little GIRL! Oh and by the way ....the messes just get worse from here on! GOOD LUCK!
Your pictures are up!
Aww she's just doing what little girls do best! Ahh, can't wait! LOL.
awe she is even cuter than I remember. Her hair is getting lighter so pretty.
She looks like a doll!! How precious. I remember Presley puking all over her cute tiny preemie outfit at the Dr.'s office. I felt the same way you did. And about he whole sick thing. Ryder has had a runny nose and cough for the past 6 months. (It seems.)Ryiah is really so cute and you look great as well!
I love your little elf baby! She is too cute.
No takers for the dog, so it looks like he's mine.
I love your new family pic on your blog :) Beautiful family!!
Sweet new blog header!!
Dang girl we just got back from Vegas and we really would have loved to see you. I am starting a new blog and will add you as sson as I get it up and running.
I love the new picture on your heading. What a cute family!
I can't believe you never got my email. I emailed you right before you had your baby girl. Hmm... I will try to resend it to the other email address. Em
She really is so prefect. I can't believe how little she is. And she has awesome hair!
Post a Comment