So Big!

Until you see her next to daddy'd hands!


Diaper Dutey




I Love This Picture!
Okay. . . So this is Jenn. Love her. Jenn happens to be pregnant and can't stand the smell of her daughter's poopy bum! Haha! So Jenn, being the crafty, crazy girl that she is, tied two socks together and around her nose so she could handle changing diapers! BAAAAHHAAAHHAAAA!!!
Ya, She's crazy! I LOVE HER! It is a pretty good idea!

Jenn, Dawn and ME!

Family shot
3 People Who care:
I love her! And I love YOU!
LOL! I bet after those blowouts you're thinking about the sock around the nose is not a bad idea. I'm sure right now it's not too bad, but wait until she gets to Cohen's age and does it!! He's done it a handful of times when he's been sick and it's been EVERYWHERE! Not to mention that was a daily occurrence when he was a baby. Remember the trip back from St. George? It was so gross! It was coming out of his shorts!
You Stinker!!!! Hey I am not trying to spew morning sickness all over my child? luv ya!
Post a Comment