So yesterday I had just gotten Ryiah dressed for the day of running around we had. I was holding her on my lap just loving her for a minute before we left. I lifted her up to go and what do I find? A nice wet spot on my jeans that I vividly remember NOT being there before! Yep, Ryiah's first blowout! I was warned this day would come and I knew it would be sooner than later because she has her daddy's tummy - for sure! What a gassy little person! She actually blows most adults out of the water! It's funny and scary at the same time! So, anyway, it was literally up her back to almost her neck! WTF! She had one of the only outfits on that fits her, so there wasn't much else to choose from! My biggest concern was how I was going to get the outfit off of her without it getting EVERYWHERE! In the end it all worked out.
Then later that evening when we got home I sat all of her things down in the living room and got her out of her seat. Sean came over and kissed us both hello and went to grab Ryiah. What? She's wet? Here, I'll change real quick. I lay her on the couch and quickly come to find out she has had yet ANOTHER blowout! I tell Sean it's his turn and he reminds me that it's his birthday the next day and he gets a "get out of poop" card. WTF! Well this time it was all the way up the front. HOW IN THE WORLD DOES ONE ACCOMPLISH THAT!? I told Ryiah that it's completely unacceptable to be so discusting! I really think she is going to take after her daddy with things like that! Ew. Two blowouts within a 24 hour period is just not okay.
4/30/09
Blowout!
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 People Who care:
i was laughing so hard when i read this!!! only because i have been there done that a million times! just be ready cause there are many more to come!!! good luck with that!
Ha ha ha...it's much funnier when it happens to someone else. My kids always seem to do that in public. Once when Jake was about a year old he had been really sick with diarrhea for a few days and I took him out to the mall. He was in a stroller and when I got out to the car to change him (he reeked of poo!!!) I realized that it had blown out all over the seat and back of the stroller and was all outside the back of his pants and shirt all the way up his back. It was the nastiest thing. I had to pack all those poopie clothes and stroller in my car and drive home with it stinkin up the car. And I had other places I needed to go so I had to carry him around other stores in just his diaper.
It is funnier when it happens to other people. Aah and I remember Hillary coming home and telling me about Jake. I like Sean's "get out of poop" card. I think I need to invest in a few of those myself.
Once Kiefer poo-ed (squirted?!) while sitting in the high chair. It ran down his leg and dripped on the floor. So I'm sitting there thinking "WHAT is that SPOT on the floor???" Ew.
LOL! That thing always happened to be almost DAILY! I threw away many onsies just because it had stained it so bad!! Plus I didn't want to deal with the wash a few times. ;) David still has blow out and he's 35 years old! :) I mean 18 months, 2 in one day yesterday! You can't help but Love them anyway, I mean like they like their poo shooting accross the room with people staring...right?
Post a Comment