4/14/09

Finally Some Updates!

Okay, so you all know that we have been without a computer for almost 2 months now! I would only get on when I was at my parents' house every now and then. Well, FINALLY, we have a new computer! Sean's parents surprised us with a new desktop! They said happy birthday to the both of us as well as Merry Christmas! Haha! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Things have been really good. The first week I was home I felt so good that I really over did it. I was cleaning the new house and unpacking and running errands. . .I thought I was good to go. Then the next week rolled around and hit me like ton of bricks! I was sore and tired and didn't want to move for like 3 days! I pulled myself together though (because apparently that's what moms have to do weather we like it or not) and slowly started getting things done again. I do mean slowly!
Ryiah has been such a great little baby. She eats well and sleeps well and is just an all around perfect, tiny being! She did end up getting sick the last part of last week. She caught a dirty cold. That was sad! She is still just under 6 pounds, so to see her tiny body ache and cough was almost too hard for me to handle! She was all congested and couldn't breath well at night, so of course I couldn't sleep because I was worried that she would stop breathing! Ugh, I'm so glad she's getting better. There should be an age and weight limit babies have to hit before they can get sick. Like 18 years old and at least 110 lbs!
Sean has been working every day like crazy still. He gets a bit sad about not being able to spend enough time with Ryiah. It does suck, but he is so good to willingly get up and go to work every day! Especially when he hasn't gotten breakfast or his lunch made since the baby came! Sorry, babe. He's completley capable of doing it himself, but I like getting up and doing it for him. It's the least I can do since staying at home! I promise I'll get back to it as soon as I have some kind of routine down! LOVE YOU!
We are in our new house now. The only thing I don't like is that I'm so far from everyone. We are clear down on Warm Springs and the 215! The house is nice now, though since my family came down and worked on it while Sean and I were so inconveniently having a baby. They painted the whole thing and fixed things that were broken or clogged. My mom cleaned like a mad woman in places people would never think of cleaning. Yes, she's that good! They packed up our old apartment and moved everything to the house. They unpacked some things to make it look nice and put together enough so that when we walked in it felt like a home. I can't say enough about how grateful i am to have a family that is willing to step up and help in a time of need. If they hadn't done it all for us I don't know where Sean and I would be sitting right now!
Here's a bunch of pictures! Enjoy!
Me and Ryiah. I think she was just under 1 week old.
Sleeping angelSean could totally be an underwear model!
Tired mommy catchin' a few Z's
Tired daddy catchin' a few too!
Easter morning before church. I really did not mean to make us matchy matchy! I swear! I noticed at church that we were both in purple. People probably thought I was one of "those" moms!
Ryiah, Jeremiah, and Logan. Logan is 8 months old and wearing 12 to 18 month clothes! Jeremiah is 5 months and quickly catching up! Then there is little peanut who will be lucky to be wearing preemie clothes soon!
Grandma and Grandpa Doane. They came to visit this week. This is the first time grandma has seen Ryiah!
Jeremiah and Duece. Yes, that it how he packs him around.
Aunt JennaLookin SO PERFECT after just having Jeremiah!
Nathan and Shannon
Nick and Elise
Me and my bros!
We are all grown up with our own little families and it so completely wierd to me!
Our little family on Easter Sunday
More sleep to catch up on!
Ryiah holding a baby doll as big as she is that her little cousin Rhiannon gave her.

3 People Who care:

Melissa B said...

oh I love all the new pictures of you guys and your fam! Just a couple more weeks!!!

Hillary said...

She is so tiny and cute! Well I for one am glad you live on this side of town, now maybe we will see more of each other. Just get everyone else to move over too! :)
We should get together for lunch.

Amy said...

Thanks for the update! I love yer pictures!