1/3/09

27 Weeks


I only have 1 week left until I hit my 3rd trimester! I feel great (aside from the nasty little cough I have)! I honestly don't feel pregnant, just heavy. Hopefully through my 3rd trimester I will be just as lucky!

9 People Who care:

jen and brody said...

You look so cute!

Brooke said...

You are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

You look dang cute!!

Jessica B Photography said...

You should come out here and let me do maternity shots! That would be so fun! (when you get farther along, like 36 wks)

Amy said...

The first one is my favorite! Way Cute!

Addie-buggie said...

Where was your cute butt on Sunday?? I luv luv luv your cute little belly!

Dawn Sims said...

You are the cutest prego girl! Can't wait to see you!

KAHRA'S said...

I think you look great...An not to mention since I've known you so long I feel comfortable to say this...Your boobs and butt are looking awesome....LOL!!! I hope you only feel better through this 3rd tri. I'll be out in March so get ready auntie carita is stopping by!!!

K+C=M+K said...

Beyond cute! Ah, I love it! Oh, and p.s., we are going to be out in Vegas all this next week.. that means we have to play!!!