I've been tagged a couple of time with this 25 Random Things thang. . .I think it was on Facebook, but I don't do much with that so I figured I would post it here.
1. I can't live without chapstick
2. I have a major love for graham crackers
3. I love fashion but don't do much with it. I practically live in jeans and t-shirts
4. Friends reruns will never get old
5. My favorite feature about myself is my teeth. I even have nightmares about aweful things happening to them. . .cracking, falling out, shattering. . .
6. I go out of my way for people I love and care about. Probably too far.
7. I would rather have 2 great friends that actually care about me than 100 who claim that they do and never call.
8. I don't like things that everyone else have. Like the same designer bags and whatnot
9. I've never been anywhere tropical but would love to one day
10. I never wanted kids and now I love being pregnant
11. Dark hair isn't the best look for me. I can't wait to be blond again
12. I wish I had a personal shopper. I really don't love shopping like I should.
13. I hate grocery shopping probably because I can't cook so I never know what to get.
14. I love getting beautiful flowers, but think maybe it's a waste because they don't last
15. My favorite job was being a flight attendant and I actually miss it
16. Being 33lbs. heavier today makes me realize how thin I actually was before pregnancy
17. Not one family member has ever stopped by our place JUST to say hi. Ever.
18. The thought, "Will I be a great mom?" runs through my head every day
19. I love HGTV. I'm kind of hooked on great interior design and renovations. I can't wait to decorate my own house one day!
20. It doesn't get any better than Blue Bunny Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
21. My puppies are my babies but they get on my last stinkin' nerves sometimes
22. I love blogging. It is kind of my journal
23. I laugh out loud while watching Scrubs
24. I think Joel McCale (is that how you spell his name?) is laugh out loud funny
25. I love Sean's dimple more than anything else that's good in life. I'm so lucky!
1/30/09
25 Random Things
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 People Who care:
That's so cute, I love that yer going to be a mommy. It is one of the cutest things in the world when your kid says to you "mommy".
Those teeth nightmares ARE scary!! I am not a fan of them either. And thanks for being a good friend and going out of your way to come all the way out here for Hill's party last year. You are the best!
I so relate with you on #5. If I ever trip and go face first I hope I can put my hand over my mouth- I rather break my hand than shatter my teeth. LOL.
You're going to be an awesome mommy!!
that is so funny... Hey we aren't moving so here is our address... Carita Rovere 28104 smyth drive. #301
valencia, Ca. 91355
I wasn't going to...but Im terrible with suprises. We will find out in March!
Post a Comment