1/8/09

3rd Trimester!

This pregnancy is flying by! I can't believe I'm already in my 3rd trimester. I feel so lucky to have been blessed with such a great pregnancy! I have had the nausea and the fatigue, but that only lasted the first few months. I have been doing so well aside from that (knocking on wood as I say that). There are 5 or 6 other friends and relatives that are pregnant with me. It's so fun to have them to talk to and get advice from or give advice to. We share our stories and compare our symptoms. It's reassuring to have people to turn to who are going through it at the same time. Especially when one is my best friend, one is my sister in law, one is my cousin and 3 are good friends! I am the farthest along then Julie is 2 1/2 months behind me and everyone else is within 4 months of that! It's so awesome! And then there are my two other sisters in law that both just had babies within the last couple months! It's babymania in my life. I'm so thankful for all that is happening right now. Even with things being so stressful with the economy the way it is. Sean and I are definitely feeling our share of it, but we have this baby to be thankful for.
We have so much coming up in the next couple of months!
WORK - Sean has work finally that will probably be non stop until May or June. He works such crazy, long hours. Yesterday he worked about 17 hours straight! But it's a blessing. He is such a great man to be willing and driven to work so hard. I have been at home for about 5 days now with bronchitis (spelling) and he has been working his butt off without complaint. It takes a tough man to work through a cracked shoulder with a torn ligament and a cyst, a jacked elbow and a toe that is fighting an infection from an ingrown toenail! I mean, he pretty much deserves a 'man of the year' award in my eyes.
MOVING - Our lease will be up the end of March and I told Sean that we have to be in a house by then. I am so not wanting to bring a baby home to an apartment. I just picture us disturbing everyone and our tires getting slashed late at night with death threats left on our windshields! I wouldn't want to be the one who just moved in and signed a year of my life to this place only to end up wanting to slit my wrists rather than hear one more cry from a baby next door! Not only that, but we have Braxton and Harley to think about as well. I have to take them out to the bathroom several times a day. I would have to pack the baby with me every time! I can barely handle the dogs by themselves! It just wouldn't work. Plus, they need a yard to run like crazy in. So I am kind of being adamant on getting into a house by then.
BABY - Then of course there's the little bean that will be here the beginning of April. We are so not ready by any means! I think it will all just fall into place, but it's a bit overwhelming to read the list of things that a baby needs! It's all so simple in my head and then I get out my books and read everything I had no idea about and the endless list of necessities that we need and my head starts to spin! I was almost thinking I might not even do a baby shower. The closer it gets, the more I realize it would be crazy NOT to have one!

4 People Who care:

Brooke said...

You're crazy! You better have a baby shower. I hope you guys find a place soon so you can start getting settled.

Amy said...

I know everyone is pregnant! I was telling Jason it's the baby boom of this generation, but instead of getting home from the War, it's a bad economy with no work, money for entertainment or for birth control! So, here we all are! What shall we do?????

KAHRA'S said...

I can't wait to see the new home...When you move of course..An not to mention the new baby girl!!! I can't believe you are having a girl...How Awesome...An don't you worry Nicole...There are so many Angels looking out for you right now. You will all be fine..I'll always pray for your family... Love you Carita...Check out my blog chica...(An my boobs are big without the baby bump...hahaha!!!!)

Cat said...

I don't know if you know of anyone, but I am a Realtor and can either help you find a house to buy or rent if need be. Let me know if you need the help.