I have a book I want you to read!!! I got it from the library or I'm sure you could try Barnes & Nobles or Amazon.com. Anyways, it's "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth" by Ina May Gaskin. It's my feel-good hit of the summer, er, winter. I am really enjoying it and think that all my pregnant friends should read it. (which means you, my lovely!)
3 People Who care:
Yer so CUTE!!!
You are so cute Prego!! I hope your feeling good still. Love ya
I have a book I want you to read!!! I got it from the library or I'm sure you could try Barnes & Nobles or Amazon.com. Anyways, it's "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth" by Ina May Gaskin. It's my feel-good hit of the summer, er, winter. I am really enjoying it and think that all my pregnant friends should read it. (which means you, my lovely!)
Post a Comment