Definitely getting fat. :)
I had to take Braxton to the vet today. She is peeing blood and pooping funk and throwing up. Yes, I'm sure you wanted to read that. The point is. . .she has a knarly, raging UTI and her kidneys might not be functioning correctly. I won't go into detail about how I feel because it just makes me cry. I just wanted to share this picture - When I got home I gave both Harley and Braxton a bath. Afterwards, Brax wasn't doing well and was shivering like crazy. I wrapped her up and laid her next to me. She was shivering so bad! Harley jumped up and laid right on top of her! After about 2 minutes, Brax stopped shivering and they were both sleeping. It was so stinkin' cute! Harley just knew something was wrong. They never sleep like that! I wasn't able to catch THAT picture, but I snapped this one that is just as cute. I love them to death!
1/15/09
29 Weeks
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 People Who care:
How cute those little pups are! Only 10 weeks til your a mommy. That's awesome!!! Maddie will be a year in just a couple weeks.Time flies!
Oh that is so sweet! Animals have such good comforting instincts! I'm sure they will be like that with the baby too. Good thinking grabbing the camera for that one. Luv ya!
I can't wait to see you after you have the little ones...AN HECK NO YOU AREN'T FAT!!!! You are just way sexy all pregers!!!! An by the way....on a personal note are your hormones making you horny???? HAHAHAHA!!! Luv ya sugar!!! carita
You are almost a mommy! You have the cutest lil belly! I hope braxtonater gets feelin better. Hey you should find a house in our ward (its a good neighborhood!!!) Miss ya girl!
Oh my gosh. How sad. Brax is going to be ok, right????
By the way...you are freaking adorable. I can't wait to see you!
Yes, I miss you already! I think it's just awful that you have to live so far away. And as for getting "fat" I have said it before and I'll say it again- you are preggo girl! Use that for your excuse on EVERYTHING!! :) Love you to pieces and thanks for hanging out with me while I was there- you are the funnest ever!
Im sorry to hear about your dog! I hope he gets better. I remember when I was almost due with my first, and I was so worried about buster and the new baby...he was absolutley amazing with him. Buster layed right by the baby every where he slept, and Buster just wanted to protect him. It was awesome, dogs are so amazing! Remember to love the last ten weeks, it will go by so fast. I found I actually missed being pregnant, mainly because I tried to remember the happy times....;) take care girl.
I will be there no doubt!!! An heck YEAH!!! I'm beyond excited...All my friends have kids...I don't yet, but until I do be ready... Auntie Carita is known for just coming into town and stealing her friends kids & letting mommies and daddies have a night on the town... I will be there with bells on for your shower..Where are you registered by the way????
Not fat - so stinkin' cute!
You are having a shower?? When? Where??? Or we should do one of our kind of showers where we all have lunch somewhere.... MMmmmmm Macaroni Grill??
Post a Comment