This is what packing on 30 friggin' POUNDS looks like, people! Honestly! That's right, I've gained all the weight I should gain and I have 2 1/2 months to go! I think I'm going to shoot for 60lbs! Might as well! After 30lbs does it REALLY matter! WTF! Please take notice to the back chub, the slightly enlarged arms, the disappearing jawline and the drawstring on my pants that is clearly not tied!
In all seriousness, I'm not saying I'm fat and I'm not looking for positive feedback. I just want everyone to see what 30lbs and 2 1/2 months to go looks like! I have started eating better now since I'm not starving anymore. The only thing I really have a slight weakness for is my Blue Bunny. MMM. . . Homemade Chocolate Blue Bunny ice cream is literally the best thing in the world! That and my new pregnancy body pillow. I'm in heaven with those 2 things alone!
1/23/09
30 Weeks and 30 LBS Later!!!
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 6:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 People Who care:
I know your are not looking for sympathy, but you DO look great! I started gaining my weight kind of fast and then I kind of stopped and slowly gained. I did go on this "pregnancy detox diet" from fit pregnancy mag. Here is the link if you are interested. Not everything is fabulous on there, but I think it worked. Plus I was motivated...and I know you so I'll think you'll like it.
http://www.fitpregnancy.com/yourpregnancy/746
Great post! I do know how you feel. I think you look absolutely fabulous though.
All I have to say is HHHHAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHAAAA........BBBAAAAHHHAAAABBBBAAAHHHHAAAA!
I'm done!
Oops..... That was me. I have been helping with my moms blog and forgot to log out. So here goes again....BBBAAAAAHHHHAAAAA......BBBBBAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAA
HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Okay now Im done!
WELL...Mrs. NO SYMPATHY, All I've got to say is your boobs look awesome...BAAAAHHHHH HAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! OH and you do look great!!! Personally I only hope to look BIGGER THEN YOU DO RIGHT NOW WHEN I'M ALL PREGGERS!!!! OH and your BUTT IS HOT!!!!!
LOVE YOU, CARITA
madshoppin@yahoo.com and my address is:
28104 Smyth Drive #301
Valencia, Ca. 91355
(but we might be moving so hold on to that invite...til Feb.1,o9.
Andre got his hand slammed in an elevator March 2007 and he hasn't been to work until after his surgery in December of 07. He's been out of work since then. He's had 2 surgeries since then and the Doctor says he might have to have the Nerve Removed in his (L) Thumb that he's had his 2 surgeries on allready. It's been hard but we are getting by...Thanks for asking sweets how are you and let me see some new pics of that belly and butt...hahaha....
Oh Nicole! I'm sorry, but it makes me laugh (in sympathy of course!) I'm allowed....I always pack on tons of weight when I am pregnant no matter how hard I try not to pig out. I'm still trying to recover from the last one, 2 years later. But that is because I'm lazy! :)
I hear breastfeeding sucks all the weight off you fast.
You crack me up!
My first thought was "nice touch" with the sweats! Personally, I will vouch for breastfeeding. How can you not loose weight when you are have to be a milk factory?!?! You will still be hungry all the time and need extra nutrition, but it's different because you will have a newborn and won't always have time to eat/pig out!
You are so cute. If I saw you somewhere I was walk right up to you and just want to take you out. Then I would rub your cute belly and tell you to stop calling yourself fat. I would then proceed to feed you sugar donuts and shortbread cookies:) I miss your face!::)))
hey dude, thanks for the post's.
nic, you're pretty darn rad.
nuff' said.
peace out-side,
-the Smith's
p.s. we're coming down in april after this semester is done. we need to hang and do din, and i need to meet this sean so we can party.
Post a Comment