2/2/09

A Little Reminder

Thanks for sending this Amy. I enjoyed watching it as well. This is a little spiritual reminder of what's ahead. I'm not least bit prepared and this made me realize I need to figure it out for myself before it's too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTVECvTYpN0

2 People Who care:

KAHRA'S said...

madshoppin@yahoo.com

Thanks, for the support. Andre and I will always be cool though. Tonka keeps us grounded. HAHA!!! So, are you going to have a Shower or WHAT CHICA???? I want to come!!!!

February 2, 2009 6:09 PM
Delete

Jessica B Photography said...

At Avery's first primary lesson (she's a sunbeam now!!), they got princess crowns that said "I am a child of God" Avery wore hers to Costco the next day. Our checker noticed what it said, and she said, "Oh, I like your crown!" to Avery and to me, "I have a feeling He's going to get a lot of people this year." At first I thought she was calling Avery a boy (she does get that a lot), but then I realized what she was saying. And hopefully He will get a lot a people this year, turning to Him, realizing that they DO need Him.