Our computer is down. . .like done I think. I'm at my parents and thought I'd slip in a quick update!
Sean and I have been really good! He's still working like crazy (thank goodness) and golfing in what little spare time he has. He had a fight coming up on March 28th, but decided that it was way too close the our due date and he doesn't want to put me into early labor! Ah, how sweet is he! Haha! I get very nervous watching him fight, so it is probably for the best. I believe he is planning on fighting the end of April now.
I am doing well. I feel great. I am now 34 weeks and going strong. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything was perfect! I usually go on Tuesday mornings and I most of the time there is only 1 or 2 people in the waiting room. Well, I switched to Thursday this week because Julie had her appt. then (she sees Dr. Moss) and I wanted to be able to sit and chat with her. I get there and there was about 4000 people in the waiting room! What the crap man?! I find a seat next to Julie and literally 2 minutes later she is called in! What are the odds she gets in on time! That NEVER happens! Meanwhile, I'm sitting there forever when this chicky goes up the to counter and says that her appt. was 45 minutes ago with Swainston. The receptionist apologizes and tells her that Thursday afternoons are by far the worst especially for Dr. Swainston! WHAT!!! Seriously. I did this all for Julie and now she's gone and I'm stuck with all this pregnant girls looking each other up and down and comparing belly sizes and birthing stories! Ugh! The whole time I was thinking that if I get rushed in and out of there because it's so busy, I'm going to be pissed! So almost an hour late, I finally get called in! Whatever, it was worth the wait to hear that little heartbeat once again! And then I unloaded question after question on Dr. Swainston! He looked at me and smiled, pulled uup a chair and listened. He listened and took the time to answer every last one of my concerns as he snickered at my nervousness! Not in a negative way. We were laughing together. I know how rediculously crazy I am when it comes to this stuff and he took all the time in the world to make sure I was comfortable before leaving! I truly love this doctor! So the best part of the whole thing is that I get to go every week now! I'm so happy about that! At the same time I'm nervous because you know what that means . . . it's getting very close!
2/21/09
No Computer
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 People Who care:
Amen to that sister! You will do great! I hate Drs. waiting rooms!
Don't be nervous. Tense muscles are not good for giving birth.
Don't you worry about anything. It's all going to be just fine. You both are way prepared for this Birth despite what you think. An NICOLE if you have this baby when I'm there I'm so going to the HOSPITAL...I can't wait to see you three. You should be almost due or in Labor when I land at the airport. So, lets cross our fingers that Auntie Carita will be there to see you and the baby. Oh and you to SEAN!!!!
Love you, Carita
dumb computer, I wondered why you stopped blogging all of a sudden. I am so glad that everything is going well. Love you!!
Post a Comment