2/6/09

32 Weeks (8 Months)


10 People Who care:

K+C=M+K said...

You are so cute pregnant! It's like I forgot what you look like otherwise. Miss you to death!!!!

Addie-buggie said...

Ah! I love that you are posting your prego pics! It is so fun for those of us who don't get out often to see you in person. So so so cute you are almost there!

Addie-buggie said...

I can't wait till your shower!

Amy said...

I am going to TRY to make it to your baby shower! Jason and I are vacationing in California the week after! With NOOOOOOO KIDS!!! HALELUJAH! HALELUJAH!

Hillary said...

The 18th works for me and Jessica. 5:30 sound good? Macaroni Grill or should we branch out?

Dawn Sims said...

You look great! I am doing your pregnant pictures! Seriously you look like a hot mamma. I can't wait to see you.

KAHRA'S said...

you look adorable no other word for it...OH yay and you your facebook question....PUSH PUSH PUSH.....love you, carita

Dawn Sims said...

where have you been all of my life? No seriously though. Where are you? What are you doing? Why aren't you calling me? Don't you worry you're pretty LITTLE face I'll see you next week! Can you believe it?? So what day can I take prego pictures of your beautiful self?

Kristin said...

You cute little preggo! You're almost there!!!!

gonzalesnine said...

You are a cute little pregnant momma. Thanks for all the compliments. You make me feel great. See ya soon.