A couple updated BELLY SHOTS!!!
Everyone always asks to see my bare belly, not sure why, but here it is. It's round and hairy (not like a man, let's not get crazy) and you probably can't tell from this picture, but that line going down the middle, the negra linea, is totally crooked and funny looking and there's not a thing I can do about it! Haha!
12 People Who care:
So Freakin CUTE!!!!
HEY WHAT THE HECK YOU HOLD HIM IN THERE TIL I COME!!! BUT, IF HE MUST COME THEN AUNTIE CARITA IS SO BRING GIFTS. FOR YOU TO THOUGH...AN BY THE WAY YOU LOOK AMAZING AGAIN!!! WITH NO STRETCH MARKS!!!OMG!!!
You are so freaking adorable. I'm just sayin...
Hello belly!! She's adorable! I can almost make out her cute little face in there:) Counting down the days! Can't wait to meet her!
YAY! Belly pics! I love it!!! You are NOT allowed to have her the weekend we are there. Before or after is fine though. =) can't wait to see you!
Yeah! You are such a cute little mommy! I don't know anything about that! I was a big giant, swollen, ugly blob!!! I can't wait to meet Shablooby!
You are soo cute. You guys are going to have so much fun with your new little one!!
Plan on being late. That way you will be pleasantly surprised *if* she's early. :)
When is our get-together anyways?
Hey, check it out!
www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com Ask Tiffanie if she has this movie, or there are a few clips on YouTube.
Im so sorry I was going to call but we weren't there for a very long time and I did want to see you! I thought about it but I didn't think I would have time to meet you any where. we are trying to go again soon I promise next time I will call!!! I'm sorry I hope you don't hate me forever!
Coupons, coupons coupons!!!!! I'll Call you next week and explain it a lttle more when I find out my babmbinos gender.
Oh my goodness Nicole- almost there... and you look awesome! I love the belly shots!
Post a Comment