4 months and growing! It's so weird how fast it's going by. I really feel like I just found out! I have been fortunate for the most part. I havent been too sick. Hopefully things will continue to go this way the whole time! We couldn't be more excited to find out the sex, which hopefully will be this Tuesday! Sean wants a boy so bad and I'm not going to lie. . .I think I do too! I thought I wanted a girl (which will be amazing if that is what the little angel is) but after watching the different behaviors of the two different sexes, I think I would handle a boy better! I thought up until now that it probably was a boy, but i'm starting to second thoughts! Haha! I guess we'll see in two days!
10/19/08
4 Month Belly Shot!
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 People Who care:
My boys pushed you over! Huh? ;) I'm not going to lie either...I LOVE having boys! Maybe my last kid I'll want a girl so she can be spoiled like me...but if she turns out like you? I may have second thoughts. ;)
Such a cute little baby bump! I'm excited to find out what you are having! I can't believe you are already finding out. Pregnancies go by so much faster when they are someone else's, it seems to me too like you just announced it!
Post a Comment