10/29/08

What Just Came Over Me?

What in the world would posses me to eat an entire bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos???!!! I feel so gross, but they were so good that I really couldn't stop. I'm regretting it now for the fact that I want to vomit. Ew, something is so wrong with that!

8 People Who care:

Amy said...

Ohhh....the little bambino is Mexican....how cute! ;)

Jer and Jen Taylor said...

Was it a snack size bag or regular sized?? That's the question....

Mel said...

DUDE!!! Don't puke them up...they burn like a mother on the way up. I did the same thing about 15 times this last pregnancy, but I was sick all the time, so they always came up. Take it from me, they are so delicious as long as they stay put!

Mel said...

Ya I ate them ALL the time. They just tasted sooooooooo good. This is how I see it...you are pregnant so use it as an excuse to eat whatever sounds good. I mean don't go overboard, but I think a bag of chips every once in a while is perfectly ok. The baby needs it!

K+C=M+K said...

Oh, just go with your wacky cravings! I think it's hilarious! What's next Nicole, peanut butter and pickles?:) I personally am a fan of the spicy cheetos myself and find nothing wrong with eating a whole bag yourself! When you going back to the doc to find out if it's a jack or jill???

Jessica B Photography said...

Ew.... and ouch for the coming back up...

Hey, I've got some birth photos on my photo blog. They can give you something to look forward to!

Busy Mamma said...

Nicole, that's seriously discusting! Love you!

jen and brody said...

That little tiny thing inside you was hungry! Hee hee.