Two nights ago I dreamed that I had my baby. I was only as far along as I am now, but the baby was perfect! I was holding her in my arms and looked down and it was a beautiful baby girl (when I told Sean, he just smiled)! That was the one and only tender moment of my dream. I don't remember where I was, but I was getting ready to leave and realized I had way too many things to carry, one of them being the baby! So I did what any great mother would do and I wrapped my little bambino in a blanket and put her in my purse! No joke. I get in my car and fling my purse to the other seat like I always do! When I get home and reach for my purse, I realize I never put the baby in the car seat! She was fine, though! Haha! Plus, I looked back and didn't even HAVE a car seat! So my dream skips around and I was inside (I think I was at my parents' house) sitting on the couch and someone brought the baby to me and said they had been taking care of her. I had forgotten I even had the baby! Then another person brought her to me, then another and I realized I was truly forgetting about my child! It seemed to have no negative effect on her! Ok, so then Sean and I ended up at my friend, Autumn's house and we kinda of took it over. I'm not sure why we were staying with them, but her husband, Chad was not happy about it! I was changing the baby's diaper and it turned into a little boy that started speaking spanish to me and then peeing on me! Not just any pee. . .pressure pee! The diaper was flying all over! Then the friggin' little kid started hitting and kicking me! WHAT! Are you kiddin me!? I will return a child that behaves that way! So. . . .the point I'm taking away from this whole dream thing is that the little girl was completely sweet and tender and content. . . the boy. . .possessed! So now ask me the question of whether I would like a boy or girl! LOL!
10/8/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 People Who care:
Ha ha that is so funny! I remember when I was preggo, I had a dream that I was so excited to hold my little baby that I decided she was "cooked" enough that I could take her out and play with her for a bit then put her back inside me. What the???.. how in the world was that ok to me in my dream? Preggo dreams are the weirdest!
I am so glad that Chad and I could be a part of all that insaneness!! And hold on to your shorts, your dreams are going to keep getting weirder!!
What a crack up of a dream! Ha, that is so something i would dream about too- sticking a baby in my purse and not thinking about the car seat! I am seriously wanting to see all the belly shots every week! you think I am kidding, but you have to post them at least for me! I'm so excited that we might get to see you guys this next weekend! PEncil us in!
When I was in college, I would have dreams (yes, this happened at least twice) where I wouldn't even know I was pregnant and then I'd say "I'll be right back" and go in another room, give birth in a painless minute, and be back to doing whatever I was previously doing... No surprise that I'm cool with the homebirths, eh?
Pregnant dreams are the best! After I found out Makayla was a girl, i dreamt that I had 5 of them . . . that's right, 5 baby girls! None of them looked anything like each other or Nate or I for that matter! I had them all lined up in the crib (1 crib) and they all looked like they were old ladies in little bodies. It was creepy!
That is one crazy dream! My dreams are always so vivid when i am pego! With Ella I had dreams that Dustin {my hubby} was cheating on me! They seemed so real. I would wake up so mad at him...like every morning. With my 1st Madelynn I had dreams that he had died. I don't know what my deal is other then those are my 2 biggest fears! I am glad to be done with all of that for a few years.
Post a Comment