10/5/08

Jenna's Baby Shower


My sister-in-law, Jenna is due in November, but has been having early labor pains for about a month now. She is on medicine to stop the contractions, but they are going to take her off at 36 weeks and they think she will probably have the baby 2-3 weeks early! So we had her shower this past Saturday. It was mainly just family, but we had a good time!

THE POOPY DAIPER GAME!

Jeremiah and Jenna

Daddy being discusting!

Jeremiah looking into his future!

Mom - nothing phases her!

Makayla not having anything to do with it!

THE BOTTLE GAME
Whoever emtied their bottle first won a prize! The boys (except for Nick) cheated by chewing holes in the nipples! Elise actually ended up winning fair and square!





ME AND JENNA

5 People Who care:

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Can I just say how much I love your hair. Its so cute. I love the dark. I love the platinum. You can pull it all off and look fabulous doing so. Hope youre feeling well my dear. Trust me, its worth every ache pain gas cramp rib kick boob leak etc. Its allllll worth it when you first hold that little baby. so exciting! xoxo

Kristin said...

Those games sound so hillarious. You guys are wild!

Hillary said...

ew, what is in the poopie diapers???

Jessica B Photography said...

YAY!!! I love when my brides have babies!! That is so exciting and I am so happy for them!!

Jer and Jen Taylor said...

Two and a half months of premature labor and it looks like I might actually get to go full term.... God loves me... or he's punishing me.... either way we should start a baby pool. I pick your birthday!! Just kidding!