10/26/08

I've been tagged! Thanks Allison!

8 TV Shows I Like to watch:

Umm. . .I really only have a couple!
*Grey's Anatomy (which is starting to piss me off and bore me)
*Private Practice (I love Addison!)
*UFC
*Friends (it will never ever get old to me!)


8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

*Beanos (more of a bar, but their ribs. . .mmm)
*The egg and I
*Chipotle
*Kona (more so to see friends)
*Mimi's Cafe
*PF Changs
*When we were in AZ a couple weeks ago, my cousin took us to this breakfast joint in downtown Gilbert.. . .THE BEST FOOD! Oh man. . . the cinnamon rols were to die for! Truly! Dang! Can't remember the name! Definitely a great on though!
*This Thai place in Virginia Highlands in Atlanta that Sean and ate at all the time when we lived there! Mmm, cashew chicken (even though chicken revolts me now, it was so good then).


8 Things that happened today:

*I slept til 9:30
*I picked up the house
*I did laundry (which Sean usually does, but I was feeling kind)
*I gave Brax a bath
*I bought Braxton new dog food so sh'e start eating again. She gets bored of her food and stops eating so I have to switch it up.
*I was surprised by Sean getting off super early so I rushed home to see him before he zipped of to the gym.
*I called at least 8 people a friggin retard or an idiot (not to their face) while driving. . .because they all were.



8 Things I am looking forward to:

*Dinner
*Finding out the sex of our baby
*buying cute little baby things
*Jeremiah and Jenna's little one arriving in a week or two!
*Moving out of our hole
*Actaully holding my baby in my arms
*Bedtime
*A vacation next summer


8 Things on my wish list:

*The ability and financial security to one day travel the world
*The economy to thrive again
*My baby to be happy and extremely heathly
*To be able to move into a perfect little house that fits our family
*To not get any stetchmarks from this pregnancy
*To have a good labor and dedlivery with no complications!
*To always be close to my family no matter what is going on in any of our lives
*To go on DEAL OR NO DEAL!!!!


8 People to tag:

*Amy
*Chelsea
*Shannon
*Autumn
*Jessica
*Hillary
*Brittney
*Crystal

4 People Who care:

camicoff said...

It's called The Farmhouse...in downtown Gilbert.

Thanks for your comment!
Love ya

Jessica B Photography said...

Hmmm.... you have an awful lot of baby related things on your lists! :)

Ok so I don't like tags. Especially after the last one I had to do. But I'll oblige as a comment, not as a post on my own, if that's ok.

TV Show - don't watch anything. Sorry. (No tags & no TV - I am such a downer!)

Restaurants - Macaroni Grill or Cafe Rio (com'on Jess! Branch out a little!)

Happened today - slept in late while the kids let themselves out into the back yard, made waffles when I finally got up, rushed to get out the door for church, yelled at husband as he almost drives us into a sidewalk, was late to Stake Conference, tried to rock the one year old to sleep in noisy hallway, was so glad when church was finally over, set up hammock in backyard, relaxed!

Looking forward to - the end of soccer season (tomorrow!) and the end of this semester for Chris (18 credits is a heavy load!)

wish list - to always have enough food to feed my family and a childless vacation once a year.

K+C=M+K said...

I can just hear you shouting out "friggin idiot!" to the drivers in Vegas! The second we drove into town last week and nearly died from some bonehead cutting us off I said to Kirk, "ahh.. didn't we just miss these drivers:)" I will take LA traffic any day over Vegas drivers! And also- you aren't going to get stretch marks, and your baby is going to be super healthy, and you are going to be the mommy ever! I can't wait to find out the sex too! Keep us posted!

K+C=M+K said...

Excuse me. How have you never carved a pumpkin before? You need to go out right this second, pick one up and carve away. It will feel so good to slice through that thing and create whatever face you want!