5/6/09

Grateful Thoughts

Can I just say how absolutely thrilled I am with this whole "Family" thing happening in my life. I am so proud of Nicole and how she powered through this whole birthing process, what no drugs? Are you high?


The whole thing was just really cool and now in the aftermath of it all it is even cooler. My wife is still the same old supportive woman that she has always been and my daughter, well she is gonna be the hottest chick on the planet, and will not be allowed to leave the house until she is 18. The whole thing has just changed my life in a way that I was not really prepared for. I love my family and everything about the entire situation, BROKE? YES, and loving every minute of it.

2 People Who care:

Jessica B Photography said...

I like this post. Good thoughts, Sean!

Froska said...

hey bro, believe me i know what you're talking about. everybody knows the first four kids are supposed to be boys. that away they can look after their little sisters and lay down the law when ever necessary.

sometimes the Lord has a different plan for us and wants to teach us something about ourselves. i wouldn't trade my little lilly for the entire world, and she teaches me new stuff everyday. anyway man, congrats on that beautiful little girl. tell your wife that the Smith's said hey, and the next time we're in veg-ass we will seriously have to do din. i want to meet you. i am sure we'll get along. you seem like a rad kid and nic just loves the poop out of you. you can tell with all her blog posts.

take care.

-the Smith's