If anyone knows of any place looking to hire a night time bartender. . .let me know! I have a day job but don't want to leave Ryaih with ANYONE (no offense to anyone)! So if I could snab a night gig a couple nights a week, Sean could be home with her. Keep your eyes open for me! Thanks everyone!
5/10/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 People Who care:
Girl, I'd give you a job if I knew of one! I admire you for wanting to work with a new baby. A lot of people don't even think of that, and use motherhood as retirement from working. You're amazing! I think it's great and I hope you find a job making beaucoup bucks! BTW, I miss you! I really am trying to get out there to visit once things slow down; I still have something for Ryiah and don't want her to get too big for it!!
Hey since I wasn't able to do my fantastic plan. Do you want me to do a canvas of one of your fav family pictures? Unless there is something else you want.
Aren't you already a nighttime bartender??? I know those Chee Chees arn't working by themself!!!
i know of a night job! it's not b.t.'n though. all you have to do is move up here to idaho and you can pick up a night job answering phones at the call center. not the most desired job in all of rexburg (iceburg) but, you will be here and you guys can totally party with the Smith's (which is pretty eff'n cool and will pay for itself) and sean can train me in the ways of the jiu-jitsu jedi. OH! and you can go to school here. look at that! i just planned out your next four years.
okay dudes, see you in a week.
-the Smith's
p.s. yeah i know we're living in a dream world but, how cool would that be?
Post a Comment