This first picture is Ryiah.
We are wearing the same dress. My grandma made it 30 years ago! This picture of me proves that Ryiah looks like me! I showed Sean the picture of ME and said, "Babe look at this cute picture they took of Ryiah." he stared at it lovingly and said, "She is so cute. I love her so much." HAHA! He was blown away when I told him that is was me!
5 People Who care:
Wow, that's crazy how much she really looks like you! Hard to tell with her being so tiny still, but definitely your girl!
That's awesome! I would never have guessed that second picture wasn't Ryiah.
So precious! I love Sean's reaction!
nic- I luv ya but please at least take the pic of Addies whoo-haa off the blog. You can keep the rest of the sock pics though, not to tell you what to do with your blog but I am a lil uncomfy with my daughters whoopty-doo for the world to see. luv ya I am sure you didn't notice.
I LOVE that dress! What a beautiful girl! 27 1/2 years OLD??? Dang girl yer gettin up there!
Post a Comment