PLEASE VISIT NEW BLOG AT youknowyouwanttoreadthis.blogspot.com
those are the best moments! ps you don't even look like you JUST had a baby! not going to lie i'm a little jealous, 9 months later just lost my 60...now i going for the 20 i never lost from the 1st one!
I love it! She has definitely gained some weight since I saw her! So adorable!!
I cannot believe how fast she is growing and how chubby she is! she is so adorable!!!
She is such a chunk! I love it! It makes it all worth wild when they're either sleeping or smiling....but that's it! ;)
She is getting so big! She really is so beautiful. I love reading your blog. You are just the cutest thing ever!
I know it seems like alot! It just takes some time getting used to!
that little girl is a CUTIE! my goodness. makes you want to just eat her chubby, little, cheeks up. skate or die.-the Smith'sp.s. okay, i just realized that sounded creepy. maybe not "eat", but at least some rasssp-berries or zerberts or whatever you would like to call them.
Post a Comment
7 People Who care:
those are the best moments! ps you don't even look like you JUST had a baby! not going to lie i'm a little jealous, 9 months later just lost my 60...now i going for the 20 i never lost from the 1st one!
I love it! She has definitely gained some weight since I saw her! So adorable!!
I cannot believe how fast she is growing and how chubby she is! she is so adorable!!!
She is such a chunk! I love it! It makes it all worth wild when they're either sleeping or smiling....but that's it! ;)
She is getting so big! She really is so beautiful. I love reading your blog. You are just the cutest thing ever!
I know it seems like alot! It just takes some time getting used to!
that little girl is a CUTIE! my goodness. makes you want to just eat her chubby, little, cheeks up.
skate or die.
-the Smith's
p.s. okay, i just realized that sounded creepy. maybe not "eat", but at least some rasssp-berries or zerberts or whatever you would like to call them.
Post a Comment