Too Cute!!! What a little princess! Tell her not to fill out too much, her aunt Chelsea still needs to give her something when I can make it out there to visit!
She is so dang cute. How big is she now? I need your address. You can email me at knandersen@yahoo.com. yeah and laugh it up now... your day will come!!! ;)
Oh my gosh. She looks adorable! btw I need those pictures you were talking about on cd so they do not get distorted from having copies of copies. Can you mail it to me?
6 People Who care:
Too Cute!!! What a little princess! Tell her not to fill out too much, her aunt Chelsea still needs to give her something when I can make it out there to visit!
I'm so glad she's doing good. turning into such a cutie!
She is so dang cute. How big is she now? I need your address. You can email me at knandersen@yahoo.com. yeah and laugh it up now... your day will come!!! ;)
OHHHHHH she is soooo cute! She looks like a little doll!
She totally looks like your mom in that last one!
Oh my gosh. She looks adorable! btw I need those pictures you were talking about on cd so they do not get distorted from having copies of copies. Can you mail it to me?
Post a Comment