5/4/09

More Family Pictures!

Thanks to Jessica Benson we now have some awesome family pictures! I've had so many people ask me who did our pictures so here's her info! Thanks again Jess!

Jessica Benson
Without A Place 
www.withoutaplace.blogspot.com
jessica@withoutaplace.com

















2 People Who care:

Jessica B Photography said...

I especially like her fists on #2. And you didn't post the one where she's REALLY cross-eyed. I saved that one just for you! :) Thanks for the post! I'm so glad you like them!

Froska said...

awwww, how cute. your little family is growing . that little girl is such a cutie. man i wish we could've met up when we were down for spring break but maybe we'll have to wait until the end of the summer. i want to meet your husband and i'd love to see that brand new little bay girl. well anyway, i'm glad things are going well and i hope the good times continue.

take care.

-the Smith's