I was told that there was a way to have your blog printed and and put into a book for you by blogger or google or someone. Does anyone know how to do that? Has anyone done it and if so how did it turn out?
5/30/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PLEASE VISIT NEW BLOG AT youknowyouwanttoreadthis.blogspot.com
I was told that there was a way to have your blog printed and and put into a book for you by blogger or google or someone. Does anyone know how to do that? Has anyone done it and if so how did it turn out?
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 1:51 PM
4 People Who care:
I've heard of Blog2Print and I know there are others... maybe blurb does it.... hmmm. I haven't done it myself, but it's a genius idea, especially for those who use their blog as a journal of sorts.
I wanna say shutterfly.com or google blogs printing?
A guy in my neighborhood does that. It is bloggled.com. Try it out!
my husband used blurb to make my blog into a book for me. It turned out really good!
Post a Comment