5/24/09

HELLO?

How come I've been kicked out of some of your blogs??!!?? Jesse and Emily, AnnMarie, Melinda. . .BUT YOU ARE ALL STILL READING MINE!!!! WHAT ABOUT ME? I MISS READING YOURS! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KEEP IN TOUCH!? NO EMAIL ADDRESSES! WTH? I'M LIKE A LOST SOUL!

7 People Who care:

Mel said...

Dude! Sorry! I will invite you again.

Mel said...

Just kidding. thought I had your email, but I dont. give it to me on facebook or here. I will check your comments.

Jessica B Photography said...

Poor Nicole. Has no more friends. J/K :) Family portrait in September would be fun. MMmmmm I am going to start thinking now of what deliciously awesome place to do it at.

Froska said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn Sims said...

Tell Jessie to hook me up too! He commented on mine, but I they don't have my email to "invite me". In case the Smiths are reading this our email is foxiedm@hotmail.com we miss you guys!

Turley Family said...

I don't need a invite to my blog, my blog is annemarieturley.blogspot.com, weird that it wouldn't let you on.

Froska said...

I havent forgotten about you guys. I am sorting some stuff out. I havent even blogged I have been so busy. Stay tuned... Em